I say that in almost every post I publish on Monday’s but let’s be honest…no one is happy on Monday. These are pictures from the beach last week that Garrett and I took and I thought I’d just share them today along with some thoughts to catch up.
- Garrett was here for 8 days, the longest time we’ve been together. I almost got used to waking up an having coffee with him in the mornings. My poor boy’s flight got delayed from 8pm until 1am, and he didn’t find out until after I dropped him off. It sucked that we couldn’t have just spent those few hours together. He was literally still in Philly but I couldn’t be with him. This was definitely the hardest goodbye we’ve had.
- I stayed off my computer when Garrett was here which is funny because half our time spent together is sending tweets and memes to each other.
- I’m soooo excited for classes to start, I can’t wait to feel like a normal person again and being productive and feeling like I’m actually doing something and having something to offer lol
- Podcasts are my new obsession (thanks to Garrett), so if anyone has some recommendations on good ones let me know!
- I’m taking two online classes which I’ve never done so i’m a little nervous about that but also pretty stoked
- I bought a desk for my room but there’s nowhere to put it so I’m gonna have to completely rearrange my room this week!! 😬
- Everyone should go check out my Poshmark!!! I have so many clothes on there and have that many more to upload! And I want to get rid of them!!!! They’re all in really good condition too I promise!!
- It was my two little cousins’ birthday party this weekend and there were so many kids/babies there and I was in heaven. I love my whole family, but especially the youngins.
- I have been LOVING my job so much. There are so many girls there my age so it’s such a fun time and has been a great way to meet people in the area. I’m so happy I started working in May!!
- Garrett and I completed two 1000 piece puzzles when he was here (each within 24 hours) and I can’t wait to do another one this week…..I maybe should’ve kept this one to myself…
- I’m so happy to be bringing food back to the blog. I really need to get my health back on track…maybe do another Whole30?!?! I might be getting ahead of myself but I need to make changes and quickly.
- Who else is watching the eclipse today?!?! My dad got free glasses from Dow and stocked us up so I’m so excited for it. The only other “cool” thing I’ve seen was a meteor shower many years back and I hope this will top that. But that was pretty magical.
- I don’t know if I’ve ever shared this on here but my all time favorite movie is the Lion King and I used to watch it every week (until I went to college and couldn’t watch DVDs easily) and I think I’m gonna start that habit again.
- I really need to take more time to read. I read a lot in the spring because of my surgeries, but I read Game of Thrones last summer and started Clash of Kings this summer but haven’t gotten far into it at all and I really really want to.
- Speaking of Game of Thrones………..actually I don’t have any words. This season has killed me more than once and brought me back to life every time. I just can’t with it. (I hate when people say that but it is quite literally how I feel about this show.)
Anywho, excited to get back on track this week with content so look out for that. Enjoy this pic of me and Garrett on the beach 🙂