Hello beautiful people of the world.
It’s been a while since my last post. The reasons being: School is kicking my butt :/ and I went to visit Garrett this weekend :). Hence the missing Sweater Saturday. So I’m coming on to catch up and share a few things.
- Garrett and I did absolutely NOTHING together this weekend and it was the most perfect time of my life. Usually when we visit each other, we feel the need to do all the things together. We only have so much time so we gotta knock everything out, right? Well this weekend we had no agenda. We got to be a normal couple just hanging out and casually spending time together. I got to meet his friends, see how he spends his days, and drink coffee with him every morning. We even did homework at the library! (Okay I sat and stared at him while he did homework and we finished the study session off taking his chem quiz together. #goals)
- I barely touched my phone all weekend. It’s crazy how little I use it when I’m with him. It just shows that he’s really the only reason I use my phone. #longdistanceprobs
- Midterms are this week and although only one of my classes has an actual midterm test, the rest of my professors have felt the need to throw hecka work my way and I’m lowkey stressing.
- Since I’m stressing, I decided to take a bath last night. Hence the photo. Any time I’m feeling down or stressed I usually take a bath. I used my favorite bubble bath soap and matching candle. I have a really hard time sleeping so I like to use these at night, and especially when I’m feeling stressed out. I also have the Focus Candle on my desk and I light it whenever I study 🙂 I don’t know if aromatherapy actually works, but I use it fairly often and like to believe it does. If it’s a placebo, then who cares. If it works, it works. (It doesn’t actually help me sleep – nothing helps me sleep – but it does make me feel more relaxed so I’ll take that!)
- I’ve been feeling really uninspired lately. I don’t know why, but I don’t like it. All I really do is work and go to class and I want to do something that will keep my life colorful. I need to figure that out. I know I definitely need to make posting here a bigger priority because this is something that makes me feel very happy.
- I want to make sure that I’m creating content on here that you guys want to see. Tell me what you like best! Fashion? Food? Lifestyle? Sweater Saturday? What do you want to see more of? Beauty? Outfits of the day? Makeup? Food? Life as a student? Staying comfy without sacrificing cute? PLEASE. TELL ME.
- I’ve been using Instagram Stories a lot lately and I wanna know how you guys like it. Do you follow me on instagram? Do you like when I show my OOTD? Do you want to see more? Sometimes I’ll do a mini vlog. Do you like that? Should I do more? I just want feedback from ya’ll 🙂
I hope everyone’s October is a little less crazy than mine has been! I can’t believe it’s almost November. Here’s to fall, everyone!!!!