- One of my favorite trends this fall is most definitely all the cool things everyone’s doing with sleeves!! This sweater is a great, yet not so extreme, example of that. I love the bubble sleeves and how simple the rest of the top is. And the color!!! Perfect for fall, but if you’re not a fan it comes in two more colors 😉
- It’s so weird to see myself with straight hair. I definitely look “normal” with waved or curled hair, but I like changing things up every so often too!!
- I posted on Instagram a few weeks ago about these sunglasses. I just wanna say again that they are amazing and I highly recommend. They have a few colors, too, in case brown isn’t your thing!!
- I am O B S E S S E D with scrunchies. I don’t know why it took me so long to find them and love them (maybe because my hair has been short for the past three years?!?!), but I’m so glad I did a few weeks ago. I have these, these, and these. And you bet your bottom dollar I choose the color to match my outfits. I can’t remember the last time I used a real hair tie and I’m thinking about investing in a silk scrunchie for bed time.
- I miss my brother, Brady, so much!!! Zach has been living at home since he graduated in May and having the four of us together is amazing but it makes me miss Brady that much more. I wish he could be here with us but he’s doing SUCH amazing things.
- I know I’ve said this before but it feels so good to be back at school. I feel so complete. And knowing that in a few short years I’ll have my BSN and RN feels so good. Also my dad and I were talking about how much I’m fascinated by the human body – and it makes me so happy to be in Anatomy & Physiology. This shiz is what I was made for!!!!
- We’ve had the windows in our house open for over a week now and it’s amazing. We never really did this growing up because Brady has really bad allergies, so I guess there is ONE benefit to him not living here ;). I love waking up to fresh air!!
Hope everyone has a good week!!